Outlook Group has merged with M&Q Packaging under M&Q Holdings. Outlook Group will continue to operate unchanged from current organization as a wholly owned subsidiary. Outlook’s plants and warehouse locations in Wisconsin are ideal to compliment M&Q Packaging’s Pennsylvania location. M&Q Packaging is a North American leader in high specification films, flexible packaging and bags.
Outlook Group is and will continue to be a leading printer of pressure sensitive labels, flexible packaging and folding cartons––as well as a vertically integrated contract packaging service provider.
The new organizational structure will leverage Outlook Group’s outstanding growth and continued investment in package printing technologies since divesting the Direct Mail business in April 2014.
What this means to our stakeholders:
- Positive impact for customers as the new Outlook Group continues growing and diversifying in the innovative packaging world.
- Outlook Group will continue partnering with our base of leading suppliers of raw materials for package printing and ISO certified contract packaging.
- Employees will have ongoing career growth opportunities. New employee recruitment and retention initiatives will continue.
- In addition to the two SQF certified printing and contract packaging facilities in Neenah Wisconsin, Outlook Group will now have a presence in Eastern PA.
- Our financial shareholders will be able to leverage the strengths of Outlook Group and M&Q Packaging for additional expansion and additions to the new company.
For more information on Outlook Group LLC and M&Q Packaging LLC, visit the following websites: