Outlook Group’s continued investment in its processes and people brings value to the organization and to its customers. At every level, Outlook Group is engaging and empowering employees to eliminate waste and process inefficiency. Our culture of innovation, from products to efficiency, translates into value for our customers.
Benefits of Lean Practices:
Intense focus on value to the customer
Utilization of Best in Class manufacturing processes
Eliminating waste in all business processes
Increased creativity and employee morale
A culture of Improvement
Incorporating Lean into our Culture
Innovation isn’t something we take lightly. From product to process, Outlook Group prides itself on finding new and better ways to get things done. We’re Warriors of Waste, Champions of Efficiency, Defenders of Value, Allies of Innovation. Our Mascots of Change have become the driving force of how we do business. We not only understand the value of Lean Manufacturing, we’ve built our culture of change.
- Andon: Our Warrior of Operational Waste. He can be anyone, but his commitment is the same: find and eliminate operational waste at any cost. Literally, andons are visual control systems that help us control processes. Figuratively, Andon brings control, predictability, and awareness to our operations.
- Gemba: Our Warrior of Value. She may reside anywhere and everywhere with the Outlook Group. Gemba's namesake means " a place of value." Her mission is to create value for the customer wherever she is from operations to customer service.
Our Culture of Innovation:
- Partnering with Celerant, an industry leader in lean manufacturing consulting
- Cross functional teams solve problems and create value every day
- Investments in our culture of innovation improve processes, add value, and give us a unique advantage to serve our customers