Outlook Group provides innovative packaging systems, components, and world class service to our customers as a result of our dedication to continuous improvement and quality systems that have been designed to ensure product and supply-chain safety and on time delivery of high quality products. Our leadership and employees are committed to complying with regulatory and customer requirements and to maintain the effectiveness of our quality management system.
Commitment to Quality
Our quality policy is not just a slogan or wishful thinking. At Outlook Group it is a way of life. Meeting and exceeding customer expectations is a passion. We are constantly looking forward to the latest technology, process improvements and training.
Real time, excellent results. Our production associates have quality specifications, set up information, and item history at their fingertips. Critical specifications are captured throughout the run in our in-house Quality Tracking software to ensure consistency from start to finish, and from job to job.
Certifications/ Regulatory Compliance
- Safe Quality Foods (SQF)/ FSMA – View our SQF Certificate
- ISO 13485 – View our ISO certificate
- Graphic Measures International
- Idealliance G7 – Click to view our G7 Master Qualification
- Process/ Component Validation
In-house Testing Capabilities
- Tensile Strength
- Coefficient of Friction (COF)
- FTIR scan
- Spectrodensitometer Color Measurement
- Bond Strength
- Score Bending
- Ink Adhesion
- Barcode Grading
- COA’s/ COC’s available
- Mock recalls
- Component identification/ UDI
- Supplier evaluations/audits