Improve the Outlook on Your Career!
Are you looking for a company that promotes a healthy work/life balance, makes wellbeing a priority, and encourages growth? Come grow with us! Outlook Group has impressive benefits, promotes from within, and helps our employees realize their potential.
We are looking for an experienced Printing Press Operator to join our team. You will be working with custom product packaging and printing labels, shrink sleeves, flexible packaging, and fulfillment in several industries such as food and beverage, personal care, and consumer healthcare. If you enjoy working in a clean, organized, temperature-controlled workspace, this is the position for you!
Outlook Group is a diverse company that is committed to our team, our customers and the environment. Our culture of great people, opportunities for growth, and a fun, family-oriented atmosphere are what set us apart! Get in touch with an HR representative today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Available Shifts: 2nd Shift (Mon-Fri 2pm-10pm) or 3rd Shift (Sun-Thu 10pm-6am)
No rotating required!
- Up to a $7,200 Sign-on Bonus!
- Receive up to $600 per month for the first 12 months of employment
- Competitive starting wage
- Promotion opportunities
- Performance-based merit increases
- Paid training
- Employee engagement and wellness programs
- PTO – start earning it immediately!
- 9 paid holidays starting immediately
- Health, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Required PPE included, with reimbursement for additional PPE
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience running manufacturing/press machinery
- Experience operating a Mark Andy press or similar a bonus!
- Dependable with a great work ethic
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and mathematical skills
- Ability to lift or move up to 10-25 lbs., occasionally up to 70 lbs.
- Desire to become a member of our family and a team player