Simplify Your Packaging Supply Chain to Increase Speed-to-Market & Reduce Risk
You won’t find a cookie cutter process here. We know that your product and contract packaging supply chain are uniquely different than the next so we treat every new project as such. We listen to what you need and then work together to simplify complex contract packaging processes, and bring your products to market as efficiently as possible.
Full-Service, Custom Contract Packaging
We offer full-service, customized contract packaging services – printing, packaging, assembly, and distribution – to leading healthcare, medical device, personal care, and consumer packaged goods companies across the globe. By printing onsite, then packaging the items, and managing distribution, we are truly a one-stop shop. Our in-house full-service printing solutions deliver the quality and consistency your brand demands. Our automated solutions replicate packages to your specifications every time. All contained within state of the art facilities and run by seasoned packaging experts.
Our capabilities and services include:
- Dedicated team of process engineers, packaging experts and customer service to support your success
- Full-service printing plant on site – Labels, Flexible packaging, Folded cartons
- Permanent, flexible labor force
- Automated and pick, pack, and ship
- Automated and hand assembly
- Shrink wrapping/ Over-wrapping/ Blister packaging
- Digital printing for unique identification and tracking
- Retail point-of-purchase display build and customization
- Inventory management and vendor managed inventory programs
- Freight management
- Variety of mailing materials including envelopes, poly-bagging, over-wrapping, and dimensional mailing pieces
- Multiple direct mail campaign formats including self-mailers, dimensional mailings, and over-wrapped samples
Certifications: (View all certifications and credentials)
- ISO 13485:2016 certified for Medical Device Packaging
- ISO Class 8 Certified clean rooms
- SQF Level 2 certified for Safe Quality Food Packaging
- GMP compliant
- FDA Registered as a food and drug packaging facility
For us, creating a partnership with our clients is paramount. Our collaborative culture brings together our in-house design, quality, logistics, engineering, printing and world class customer service departments to drive solutions that simplify your supply chain. Delivering safety, quality, cost savings and speed to market to our customers is what drives our daily work.
Our in-house turnkey service aims to simplify your supply chain and ultimately reduce transportation costs, streamline your packaging design process and increase your speed to market, driving much lower total landed costs for you and providing better service for your customers. Watch the video below to learn more.